This has become my new go-to bar. Not only is it out of this world but it is sooooo simple to out together!!!!! Thanks to Averie Cooks for this recipe!
M&M Oreo Bars
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 18 Oreo Cookies, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup M&M's
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line 8-by-8 pan with nonstick foil.
- Melt the butter in the microwave. Let cool a bit and add sugar and vanilla.
- Add egg.
- Stir in flour.
- Add Oreo chunks.
- Spread batter in pan and smooth top with offset spatula.
- Sprinkle M&Ms all over the top.
- Lightly push them into the batter.
- Bake 20- 22 minutes.
- Cool and enjoy!