Caramel Apple Butterfinger Bars
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- ⅔ cup light brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 8 T. butter
- 1 can apple pie filling
- 1 jar caramel sauce
- ½ bag of Butterfinger minis, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Electric mix butter and sugar.
- Add flour, oats, baking soda to form crumbs.
- Scoop out ½ cup of crumbs for the topping.
- Press the rest into an 11x7 pan lined with nonstick foil or greased.
- Pour on the apples.
- Pour on ½ cup caramel sauce.
- Sprinkle on the Butterfinger pieces!
- Sprinkle on the rest of the crumbs scattering them across the caramel and apples.
- Bake approx. 30 minutes.
- Cool in pan and serve cut into bars.
- Pour on more caramel if desired when serving.
- Vanilla ice cream would be good too!