Bet you can’t eat just one piece!!! Killer good because we all know bacon makes everything better!!!
Nonstick foil-BEST creation ever!!!!!
- 10 slices Bacon
- ¾ sleeve of saltine crackers
- 12 T. butter
- ½ cup plus 2 T. light brown sugar
- coarse sea salt
- Chop the bacon cook it in a skillet until crispy.
- Drain well and set aside.
- Line a 9x13 rimmed pan with nonstick foil and lay the crackers on in a single row.
- Bring butter and sugar to a boil in a saucepan and let boil 3 minutes.
- Pour evenly over the crackers and bake at 400 for 5 minutes.
- Remove and sprinkle on the bacon.
- Sprinkle with coarse sea salt.
- Let cool and break up into pieces.
I first saw this idea over at LoveFoodies. Hop over and give them a visit!