Peanut Butter Oreo Gooey Bars
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1¼ cups flour
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ⅔ cup light brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 18 Oreo cookies, chopped
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- Beat butter and both sugars.
- Add the egg and vanilla.
- Add flour, cocoa, baking sode, salt, flour to make a dough.
- Stir in 6 chopped Oreos.
- Press half into a 9x9 pan lined with nonstick foil.
- Chop 6 more oreos and lay on top.
- Pour on the condensed milk.
- Press on the rest of the dough carefully to seal in the condensed milk.
- Chop the remaining 6 oreos and sprinkle on top.
- Bake at 350 for about 25 minutes.
- Cool before cutting into bars.
- Drizzle with peanut butter sauce if desired.
Adapted from Crazy For Crust