Jalapeno poppers seem to be “popping” up everywhere so I wanted in on the spicy fun! These are loaded with cheese, bread crumbs and more cheese. What’s not to like?! Definitely a fun party food for company, too! Feel free to switch these up by using different shredded cheeses on top. I chose Asiago for these but mozzarella or provolone would be delish too! I hope you enjoy these cheese stuffed jalapeno poppers!
- 4 jalapeno poppers, halved lengthwise and insides scooped out
- 4 Tablespoons cream cheese
- ¼ cup seasoned bread crumbs (Use Aleia's to keep this gluten free!)
- ¼ cup shredded Asiago cheese
- olive oil
- Line a cookie sheet with nonstick foil.
- Spread ½ Tablespoon cream cheese into each half of a popper.
- Top with a sprinkling o bread crumbs.
- Drizzle on some olive oil and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 400 for about 20 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
You should also check out my Hot Popper Dip!