Oreo cookies just got a whole lot better thanks to the addition of brownies and cheesecake! This bar starts with an easy box of brownies topped with Oreo cookies and smothered with cheesecake batter on top! They bake up into one sinful and beautiful bar! I am trying out my new Nikon 7200 (gotta love amazon prime-I had it in 2 days!) on these, what do you think of the photos? Hope you try these bars! They are both easy and scrumptious! Oreo cheesecake brownies are a win-win for everyone!
- a box of brownie mix, prepare according to box directions
- 24 ounces room temp cream cheese
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 T. vanilla
- 32 Oreos
- Line 9x13 pan with foil and pour in the prepare brownie batter.
- Preheat oven 325.
- Top with 28 Oreos.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Pour over the oreos and spread with spatula.
- Crumble the extra oreos on top.
- Bake 45 minutes