Love Twix candy bars? Then you have just hit recipe gold! These bars are a close copy of the famous candy bars and possibly even a smidgen better!The shortbread is buttery and rich. The caramel is sinful and milk chocolate on top…need I say more?
- 3c. Flour
- 1⅓c. Confectioner's sugar
- 3 sticks soft butter (24 Tablespoons)
- 30 ounces kraft caramels, unwrapped
- 3 Tablespoons heavy cream
- 27 ounces milk chocolate
- mix all together until crumbly and pat smoothly into a 10x15 pan.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes.
- Melt both in microwave and spread on crust. Chill till set.
- Melt chocolate in microwave or double boiler.
- Spread over caramel and let set up most of the way.
- Cut before completely set or the chocolate will crack.