Ahhhhh, you cannot experience Autumn without a pumpkin lasagna. Well, I guess you can but why would one want to go without this little treasure of a dessert! One of the perks is it is no-bake. Fall is a busy time with school and sports starting up but this is so easy to put together!
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup cool whip (we will also use the rest of the container for one layer!)
- 2 cups milk
- 3 small packs of instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 18 graham cracker sheets
- ¼ cup caramel
- In a mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar and cool whip.
- In a bowl, beat the milk, pudding mixes and pumpkin.
- In a 9x13 dish, spread a little of the cream cheese mixture and top with graham crackers to cover the bottom.
- Add half the pumpkin mixture and spread evenly.
- On top of that spread the cream cheese mixture carefully!
- Drizzle on caramel and top with another layer of graham crackers.
- Spread on the rest of the pumpkin and on top of that spread the leftover cool whip.
- Top with more caramel and crushed graham cracker crumbs!
- Chill 8 hours or overnight and serve it up!
Adapted from a combo of pinterest recipes.