Oatmeal is good for you and these have oatmeal, so they must be healthy, right? Ha! Well, in any case they are in delicious and sure to bring smiles to your friends and family. They are also no bake and filled with peanut butter! Woohoo! The chocolate fudge filling is rich and decadent! You simply cannot go wrong with these oatmeal peanut butter fudge bars! I hope you love them, too! The hardest part is just waiting for them to set up in the fridge but trust me, they are worth the wait!
- 1 cup butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups rolled oats
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- ¾ cup peanut butter
- Optional: melted chocolate to drizzle across the tops
- Line a 8x8 pan with nonstick foil.
- In a pot, combine butter, sugar and vanilla until sugar dissolves over med-low.
- Add the oats and salt.
- Cook 5 mins.
- Pour half in the pan and press down.
- Microwave the dark chocolate and peanut butter together until smooth and pour over the bottom layer.
- Top with remaining oats and drizzle on more chocolate.
- Chill 5 hours and cut in bars.
Adapted from Tip Hero