Sometimes one type of chocolate just won’t do the trick. There are certain situations when no less than 3 types of chocolate will do. These cookies have your back in these situations! These triple chocolate cookies combine a rich cocoa power with milk chocolate chips and white chocolate chips. Pure heaven! Hope you love these!
You may also love my…..
Triple Chocolate Cheesecake
Triple Chocolate Cookies
- 2 sticks salted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsweet. cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 6 ounces white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Beat butter and both sugars.
- Add the eggs.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt and mix.
- Fold in both chocolate chips.
- Drop large tablespoons of dough onto the baking sheets.
- Bake 12 mins.
- Cool and eat up!
Adapted from Trisha Yearwood