Tired of the same boring old dinners? Need a dinner recipe make over? This one is for you! I had to make this one after smelling it while it cooked in my friend’s house. So simple, so delish! Your house will smell amazing, too! You can serve this up over rice or it is also amazing in taco shells. Add some lettuce, tomato and avocado slices, too! Mmmmmm a perfect weeknight meal for the entire family!
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 5 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 Tablespoons Tamari (or soy sauce)
- sprinkle of fresh chopped parsley
- Season chicken with the spices.
- Pour oil on bottom of crockpot and add the garlic.
- Lay chicken on top.
- Pour the balsamic over the chicken.
- Cook on high 4 hours.
- Remove from pot and shred chicken.
- Discard bones, skin and return chicken to crockpot.
- Add Tamari and stir.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve over rice or in taco shells.
Adapted from Sugar Free Mom
You may also love my: