This recipe comes from the wonderful cookbook Two Desserts in One by Hayley Parker! Check it out! You will love it and be sure to check out her blog, too! The Domestic Rebel. Enjoy these French Silk Brownies!
- 1 box fudge brownie mix
- One 4-ounce German chocolate bar, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 8-ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 8-ounces Cool-Whip, thawed
- Prepare and bake the brownies according to the package directions.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Microwave the chocolate and butter together until melted.
- Beat in the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until combined.
- Fold in cool whip
- Spread the French silk filling over the brownies.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or until set, before cutting into squares.
Recipe adapted from Hayley Parker…Check out her blog, too! The Domestic Rebel