If you love Reese’s you may be ditching them for these Peanut Butter Bars with Salted Chocolate Ganache! The peanut butter base is thick and outrageous. The salted chocolate ganache layer is rich and decadent! These are basically a win-win dessert for everyone! They are No-Bake making them a perfect summer treat, they are easy to prep and your company will be begging for the recipe! These would even be fun to make with the kids as they require very little equipment! If you don’t love salted chocolate you could omit the salt on top. Or you could do some with salt for the grown-ups and some plain for the kiddies! Either way, these bars were a huge hit! *TIP: To get the peanut butter layer very even, cover it with wax paper and roll over it with a small rolling pin. This will ensure your two layers are very even! I hope you love these Peanut Butter Bars with Salted Chocolate Ganache! This recipe was adapted from Nancy Fuller.
You May Need:
- 1½ cups confectioners' sugar
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- ⅛ tsp. Kosher salt
- ½ cup melted butter
- 8 ounces semisweet baking chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon flaky sea salt
- Grease 8 inch pan with butter.
- In mixer, beat confectioners' sugar, graham cracker crumbs, peanut butter, salt and butter.
- Press this evenly into the pan.
- Heat cream in microwave just to a boil.
- Add the chocolate and cover 1 minute.
- Whisk smooth and pour over peanut butter base.
- Chill 1 hour and cut into bars.
- Sprinkel each with flaked salt.