The heat is on this summer! That means you need a killer no-bake to dessert to wow your guests at the next bbq. I’ve got you covered. This frozen peanut butter pie with ganache is absolutely delicious and a little drizzle of caramel sauce doesn’t hurt either. Trust me!
You may need:
- ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 T. light brown sugar
- 4 T. melted butter
- 1½ cups heavy cream
- 8 ounces soft cream cheese
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugars and butter.
- Press on bottom and up sides of 9 inch pie plate firmly and freeze.
- Whip the cream to peaks and chill.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar.
- Add peanut butter and vanilla.
- Fold in the whipped cream.
- Pour in pie and freeze.
- Boil cream and pour over chips. Cover 1 min, stir smooth and let sit to cool off.
- Pour over top of pie and spread.
- Chill in freezer again.
- To cut, use a hot, dry knife.
- The crust can be tricky and stick to pan.
- I had good luck running my spatula under the entire crust to loosen after removing the first slice.
Adapted from A Family Feast