Who can resist a chocolate dipped pretzel? These came out so amazing that I have to ban the family from the kitchen or there will be none left to gift! I banned myself, as well! I used my food processor to grind up my own oreos for one of the toppings and also used it for full size Heath candy bars. Those were my favorite. You can pulse them to just the right texture this way!
I used chocolates from Chocoley! You have to scope out their line of chocolates. They are called Bada Bing. Such a cute name and they not only melt completely evenly and smooth, but they are gluten free, too!!!! Thanks to Chocoley for providing this chocolate for these outstanding slices!
Chocolate Dipped Pretzels
- Large dipping pretzels
- bada bing milk chocolate disks
- bada bing white disks for drizzling
- Toppings: Oreos, Heath bars, sprinkles, non pereils, mini marshmallows, mini m&ms
- Heat the chocolates in a double boiler over low until melted.
- Dip pretzels and lay on wax paper lined cookie sheets.
- Add toppings and pop in fridge 10 mins.