I am calling this 3 minute peanut butter cup fudge because it literally takes 3 minutes to put together! So super easy and after a short visit in the fridge, it is just decadent and delicious!
3 Minute Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
- 7 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1½ cups milk chocolate chips
- 12 regular size peanut butter cups (leave 8 whole and cut the other 4 in half)
- Line a loaf pan with nonstick foil.
- Line the bottom with 8 peanut butter cups.
- Microwave the chips and milk together until melted and mix together well.
- Spread over the peanut butter cups.
- Push the cut pieces on the top and gently press into the fudge.
- Chill 30 mins and cut.
Adapted from My Incredible Recipes!