Who doesn’t love a decadent brownie sundae? The only thing that makes a brownie sundae even better is a thick cheesecake layer right in the middle of the brownie and the ganache. Add some whipped cream, sprinkles and cherries! Voila!
Now, let’s talk about the sprinkles I used. Aren’t they just adorable? I found them over at Fancy Sprinkles! They are made for the “modern baker” and you cannot find anything like these in the local stores. I know, because I have looked many times in the past! Well, look no further! They have such an awesome variety and I love the various sizes within each sprinkle container. They have colors for every occasion and some really funky assorted sprinkles! I also love their containers and they offer free shipping! You can visit them at FancySprinkles.com , Instagram or on their Facebook Page.
- 1 box of Betty Crocker Brownie Mix (prepare according to box)
- 24 ounces soft cream cheese
- ¾ cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- sprinkles and cherries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease 9 inch springform pan and line with parchment round,
- Prepare brownies according to box and pour in pan. Bake 30-35 mins and cool.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar.
- Add eggs, one at a time.
- Add vanilla
- Pour over the cool brownie and bake 1 hour.
- Cool and chill in fridge.
- Heat chips and cream in saucepan and whisk until melted over low.
- Pour over the cold cheesecake and chill another hour.
- Beat heavy cream, powdered sugar and vanilla on medium to stiff peaks.
- Pipe onto cake and decorate with cherries and sprinkles.
Adapted from Incredible Recipes