This dip is outrageous! It comes from my friend Lisa (thanks Lisa) and is always the hit of the party! I added some garlic to the original recipe which I would highly recommend! Try this Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip for the super bowl!!!
Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 14 ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped coarsely
- 9 ounce box frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed well to drain
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- a sprinkle of salt (can omit and add at end in case it's salty enough for you)
- ¼ cup shredded cheese (4 cheese combo or monterey jack-I preferred 4 cheese combo from trader joes)
- Mix in a bowl the mayo, parmesan, artichokes, garlic, spinach and salt.
- Spray slow cooker with pam.
- Spread dip into bottom of slow cooker.
- Sprinkle on the cheese.
- Cook on low 75 minutes.