Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Sticks are rich, decadent and as good as they look! Reese’s lovers will go bonkers for this little delight! A small sprinkle of sea salt makes a nice addition as well. You could also sprinkle chopped peanuts on top if your prefer. Sprinkles would also add a nice colorful addition for the kids or even a white chocolate drizzle. So many possibilities to think about! The cookie base for these bars has mini chips in it so they are not overpowered. These make the perfect after school snack now they we are all heading back to school. I know I would enjoy one of these with a tall glass of milk while doing some homework! Whip these up for your family soon and sit back while they rave. I used creamy peanut butter for these and would recommend Skippy!
You may need:
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- 1¾ c. all purpose flour
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 8 ounces melted chocolate
- sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment.
- Mix both sugars and butter. Cool a few mins.
- Add vanilla, egg, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir in flour.
- Add the choc chips.
- Shape into one large rectangle.
- Bake 14-17 mins.
- Cool a few mins on sheet and slice with a knife into sticks.
- Freeze cookies 20 minutes or more.
- Spread peanut butter ½ way up the cookie and freeze again 20 mins.
- Dip in chocolate, lay on wax paper lined pan and add sea salt.
- Chill to set up chocolate.
Cookie stick recipe adapted from Cookies and Cups