3 Minute Peanut Butter Fudge
I am calling this a 3 minute peanut butter cup fudge because it literally takes 3 minutes to put together! So super easy and after a short visit in the fridge, it is just decadent and delicious! You can cut small pieces as it is very sweet and can feed a huge crowd. This is reminiscent of the yummy fudge you may have eaten on the Atlantic City boardwalk, in Ocean City Maryland or at the Jersey Shore! This makes a perfect gift for any occasion but it extra special for Christmas! I sridge butuggest storing this in the f
3 Minute Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
- 7 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 ½ cups milk chocolate chips
- 12 regular size peanut butter cups leave 8 whole and cut the other 4 in half
- Line a loaf pan with nonstick foil.
- Line the bottom with 8 peanut butter cups.
- Microwave the chips and milk together until melted and mix together well.
- Spread over the peanut butter cups.
- Push the cut pieces on the top and gently press into the fudge.
- Chill 30 mins and cut.
You may also like Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Brownies(Opens in a new browser tab)
Adapted from My Incredible Recipes!