This is a dinner you will only want to serve to your favorite people. The reason for that is because whoever eats this will definitely be back for more! This is a winner, my friends! It also tastes like you cooked for hours and hours but it’s pretty easy to make! I hope you enjoy this Alla Vodka Sauce with Pappardelle and Shrimp as much as my family did!
Shrimp tip: We buy our shrimp at Costco, which are amazing! Huge, deveined and peeled!
Deep skiller..I love my Scan Pan!
All Vodka Sauce with Pappardelle and Shrimp
- 1 bag large shrimp grilled in olive oil, salt/pepper
- 8 Tablespoons butter
- 1 onion chopped
- 6 garlic cloves chopped
- 28 ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ⅔ cup Vodka
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- salt/pepper to taste
- 12 ounces pappardelle cooked according to package and tossed with a drop of olive oil, salt, pepper
- Melt butter in deep skillet or pot.
- Add onion and garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add tomatoes, cream, vodka, cheese, s/p.
- Bring up to a simmer and cook 45 minutes covered or until thick.
- Add cooked pasta and shrimp, stir and top with scallions of desired.