My Great Aunt Paulie was an awesome cook and always creating something in her kitchen. She was an avid fan of the magazine Mr. Food! She was the first in our family to discover the zester and buy us all one. She adored the dollar store and would buy every gadget you could ever dream up! I even stillllll have the red grippy jar opened she gave me that she had gotten from her bank every year. (THOSE are the best!!) In her 90’s, she was even the proud owner of a kitchen aid mixer. She was famous for her tuna salad, cinnamon cookies, lemon meringue pie, shrimp salad and peanut butter cookies, too. And then there was her chicken. Buttery, crisp and just scrumptious. Here is her recipe for the delicious and buttery paprika chicken! Hope you love it, too! Thanks Aunt Paulie! xoxo
Aunt Paulie's Buttery Paprika Chicken
- 2 pound chicken thighs bone in skin on
- 3 Tablespoons melted butter
- salt paprika, garlic powder
- Lay the chicken in a pyrex 9x13 dish.
- Preheat oven 375.
- Drizzle the melted butter over the chicken and heavily season with paprika. Sprinkle on salt/garlic powder to taste.
- Bake 1 hour until crispy on the outside!