Bacon and Spinach Artichoke Chicken
Bacon Spinach Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Kosher salt
- Fresh black pepper
- 4 ounces soft cream cheese
- ½ c. frozen spinach defrosted, drained, and squeezed of excess water
- ⅓ c. artichoke hearts from can chopped
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella divided
- 4 strips bacon each cut into 4 pieces
- 2 T. olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Line a jelly roll pan with nonstick foil.
- Slice slits crosswise into the chicken to hold the filling.
- Place on sheet pan and season with salt/pepper.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, spinach, artichokes and 1/2c. cheese. Add salt/pepper.
- Spoon this mixture into every other slit in the chicken. The other slits gets filled with a piece of bacon.
- Sprinkle the rest of the cheese over the tops and drizzle on the olive oil.
- Bake 30-35 minutes!
Adapted from Delish