This bacon chive 4 cheese dip is amazing! I like to buy the combo 4 cheese at Trader Joe’s. They sell a fabulous four cheese blend. This is delicious with with wheat thins or any crackers you love! Your guests will beg for the recipe!
Bacon Chive 4 Cheese Dip
- 8 slices center cut bacon cooked and chopped
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 rounded teaspoons prepared Dijon style mustard
- 1 ½ cups shredded 4 cheese combo
- handful of chives chopped
- Combine cream cheese and mayo in bowl of a mixer to combine.
- Add mustard.
- Fold in bacon and cheese.
- Fold in chives. (reserve some for the top)
- Spread into a casserole dish and bake at 400 degrees for 15-18 minutes until bubbling and golden.
- Serve with fresh veggies and chips.