This Bacon Ranch Chicken Sheet Pan dinner is a weeknight wonder. So easy, so yummy and takes barely any time to prepare! You can even cook the chicken and bacon a different day to make your prep that much easier! I halved the sauce and listed the measurements I used below. This was plenty of sauce for us but if you like more, go ahead and double what I have listed. A little goes a long way! For the chicken I used Perdue’s new diced chicken packages. So easy to cook up!
- 2 packages diced chicken
- olive oil
- Package of bacon, cooked
- 3-5 heads of broccoli, chopped
- ½ Cup ranch dressing
- 1 Cup cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- Cook chicken in olive oil until browned. Set aside
- Preheat oven 400 and grease a sheet pan.
- On the sheet pan, lay the broccoli, chicken and bacon.
- Mix the ranch, cream and cheese and pour onto the sheet pan.
- Mix everything very well.
- Season with salt/pepper
- Bake 25 minutes
Adapted From Crafty Morning
Leave a Reply