This dish was inspired by a facebook fried…Hi Nancy! She loves to cook and posts many yummy dinners. This one intrigued me as the balsamic glaze was so nice and thick. After inquiring, she told me she buys it at Trader Joe’s. Yet another fabulous product they sell. Try this glaze out-you will NOT be disappointed!!! I added some avocado and grape tomatoes and dressed the salad with fresh lemon juice and olive oil. Was a total hit! Serve up some Balsamic Chicken Arugula Salad this week!
Balsamic Chicken Arugula Salad
- 1 ½ pounds chicken cutlets sliced very thin and trimmed very clean
- 3 eggs whisked
- 2 cups bread crumbs for coating
- olive oil for frying
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup olive oil
- avocado sliced
- grape tomatoes
- Trader Joe's Balsamic Glaze
- Bread cutlets in egg then crumbs.
- Fry till lightly golden and cooked through.
- Let cool.
- Whisk lemon juice and oil.
- Season with s/p.
- Add avocado and tomatoes.
- Top with chicken and generously drizzle on the balsamic glaze.