No-Bake Bananas Foster Cream Pie
- 1 ½ cups crushed graham crackers
- ¼ cup sugar
- 7 tablespoons melted butter
- One package instant banana pudding prepared according to directions
- Bananas Foster Topping:
- 4 bananas
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- Mix the graham crackers and sugar
- Add butter and mix with a fork until completely moistened.
- Press mixture into the bottom and up 1/3rd of the side of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Once chilled, pour in the pudding and chill in fridge.
- Melt butter in a skillet on low.
- Add sugar and cook until dissolved.
- Add in sliced bananas and cook just a few minutes to soften and coat bananas.
- Pour on top of pie.
- Chill until serving time!