These bars reallllly do taste like a Reese’s Bars! Impressive the Reese’s lovers in your life with this sweet treat. Shhhh, I won’t tell them how easy they are to make if you won’t!
Better Than Reese's Bars
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Combine butter, graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar and peanut butter in medium bowl.
- Pat into an 8 x 8 inch pan lined with nonstick foil.
- Melt chocolate chips and oil together in microwave until smooth.
- Spread on peanut butter layer.
- Refrigerate until solid and then cut.