This is the sandwich you get when you combine leftovers from a fabulous crockpot chicken dinner with some lettuce, onion, bacon, tomato and a soft hamburger roll! Pure yumminess!
- 1 recipe crockpot chicken with bacon gravy (link below)
- hamburger buns
- cooked, crisp bacon slices
- thick onion slices (can use red onions, too!)
- Scoop some bacon chicken onto bun.
- Top with your favorite goodies.
- Use a toothpick to keep sandwich in place.
- Serve with a salad.
You can find the chicken recipe with bacon gravy here.