Blueberry Sugar Cookie Cheesecake
Have you checked out the recipe on my page for Sugar Cookie Cherry Cheesecake? This is the same great concept except I have subbed blueberry pie filling for the cherries. Equally delicious so use whichever fruit you prefer or try half with each for a fancy looking cheesecake. This recipe comes from Oh, Bite It so be sure to check out her scrumptious page! This really is an easy cheesecake. It starts with a Pillsbury crust which gives you a great headstart. Then, you just whip up your basic cream cheese filling and bake. Once cool, top with fruit and you have a showstopper dessert!
- 1-1lb of Pillsbury Sugar Cookie Dough, I used the mini cookie dough pieces
- 4-8oz. blocks of Cream Cheese..softened
- 4 Eggs
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 can blueberry pie filling for the topping
- Press the cookie dough into an 8 inch springform pan and bake at 350 about 15 minutes until almost done. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and sugar.
- Add vanilla and one egg at a time, beating well.
- Pour into crust.
- Lower oven to 325 and bake 75-90 minutes until cooked through and browned.
- Chill overnight in fridge and top with canned blueberry pie filling. Mmmmmmm!