Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- 2½ C. Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 C. dark brown sugar
- ½ C. White Sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 cups semisweet chips or 10 ounce bag Guittard super cookie chips
- Cook butter in a skillet for a few minutes until brown and nutty smelling. Let cool.
- Beat butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Add chips.
- Press into 9x13 pan lined with nonstick foil.
- Bake at 300 degrees for approx 30 mins until toothpick has only moist crumbs. Do not ove rbake.