Mini cheesecakes topped with a sweet peanut butter truffle filling and a layer of chocolate! These are great for portion control too!!!!! And, should we talk about how simple they are to make? Poof! EASY! So if you are a Reese’s Lover, these are for YOU!!!!!!! The kiddos will also help making these! Get those little hands working especially hen it comes time to add the nilla wafers to the muffin cups!
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1tsp. Vanilla
- 1 box Nilla Wafers
- one 10 ounce bag reese's peanut butter chips
- 1 cup plus 2 T. heavy cream
- 4 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 5 Ounces semisweet Ghiradelli Baking bars, melted
- Line a standard muffin tin with 12 muffin cups.
- Beat first 4 ingredients until smooth.
- Lay a Nilla wafer in the bottom of each muffin cup.
- Pour batter in the muffin cups and bake at 350 for 15 mins-18 mins.
- Cool and pop in fridge.
- Bring cream to a boil and pour over chips.
- Let stand one minute.
- Stir smooth and place in fridge to chill.
- Once cold beat in the mascarpone.
- The truffle filling should be pliable to mold onto the cheesecakes.
- Place some filling on top of each cheesecake and flatten with your hands.
- Melt chocolate and spoon some on each cheesecake.
- Chill to set up the chocolate!
The truffle filling was adapted from Life, Love, & Sugar