Mini cheesecakes topped with a sweet peanut butter truffle filling and a layer of chocolate! These are great for portion control too!!!!! And, should we talk about how simple they are to make? Poof! EASY! So if you are a Reese’s Lover, these are for YOU!!!!!!! The kiddos will also help making these! Get those little hands working especially hen it comes time to add the nilla wafers to the muffin cups!
Buckeye Mini Cheesecakes
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1tsp. Vanilla
- 1 box Nilla Wafers
- one 10 ounce bag reese's peanut butter chips
- 1 cup plus 2 T. heavy cream
- 4 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 5 Ounces semisweet Ghiradelli Baking bars, melted
- Line a standard muffin tin with 12 muffin cups.
- Beat first 4 ingredients until smooth.
- Lay a Nilla wafer in the bottom of each muffin cup.
- Pour batter in the muffin cups and bake at 350 for 15 mins-18 mins.
- Cool and pop in fridge.
- Bring cream to a boil and pour over chips.
- Let stand one minute.
- Stir smooth and place in fridge to chill.
- Once cold beat in the mascarpone.
- The truffle filling should be pliable to mold onto the cheesecakes.
- Place some filling on top of each cheesecake and flatten with your hands.
- Melt chocolate and spoon some on each cheesecake.
- Chill to set up the chocolate!
The truffle filling was adapted from Life, Love, & Sugar
Anita Niceley says
I have not tried yet but plan to soon