Buckeye candies might just be the best treats ever! Love Reese’s? If so, you are going to go crazy for these. Super easy to make, too!
- 1½ cups creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup butter, soft
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3½ cups powdered sugar
- 8 ounces dark or semisweet chocolate bars, melted in the microwave (I use Ghirardelli!)
- Beat together the peanut butter, butter, vanilla, salt and sugar until creamy.
- Roll into small balls and freeze until firm.
- Melt chocolate and let cool a bit.
- Use a toothpick to dip buckeyes partially into the chocolate.
- Let set on wax paper in the fridge to firm up!
Adapted from Jif
These sound just divine.
As far as I can make out, it looks as though there are 24 of those little delights.
Is that how many I should aim to get out of the quantity given, please?
Hugs & Cookies xoxo says
It will actually make a TON more than 24-prob 50!! LOL
How long do the candies keep? Should they be refrigerated?