Buffalo Chicken Nachos
Bring on the football games, the parties and the best nachos ever!
Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 8 oz package of softened cream cheese
- ½ cup frank's red hot sauce
- ½ cup blue cheese or ranch dressing I used Ranch
- ½ blue cheese crumbles Plus extra for crumbling on top!
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1 bag tortilla chips I used blue
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add hot sauce and dressing.
- Stir in cheese and chicken.
- Pour into baking dish and bake at 350 for about 30 minutes!
- Spread tortilla chips in a pan and pour the dip over it!
- Sprinkle on extra blue cheese crumbles.
- Serve with celery and carrot sticks.