- 3 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- sprinkle of fresh pepper
- 1 tablespoon chipotle powder
- Mix all and store in dry area.
- 1 ½ pound ground chicken thighs
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 egg whisked
- ½ cup Panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning see recipe above
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 -3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup onion finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2-3 teaspoons Cajun seasoning recipe above
- ½ cup chicken broth
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons parsley chopped
- In a bowl, combine ground chicken, garlic, egg, Panko breadcrumbs, Cajun seasoning, Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley.
- Form 1 inch meatballs.
- Heat 1 T. oil in skillet and brown meatballs, not cooking through. Transfer to plate.
- Melt butter in same skillet.
- Add onions for 5 mins.
- Add the flour and cook 2 – 3 minutes, while stirring.
- Add broth and seasoning.
- Return meatballs to skillet and cook on low 10 mins to cook through.
- Shut heat and add cream, top with parsley.
Adapted from Lemon Blossoms