Campfire Cones made Indoors! These are so easy! I used Chocoley Extra Dark disks in mine but you can use any kind you like. I prefer Chocoley because they are excellent for melting!
- Cones of your choice
- mini marshmallows
- chocolate disks or chips
- graham crackers crumbled for garnish
Ganache to coat inside of cones
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 6 ounces semi sweet chocolate
- Heat cream just to a boil.
- Pour over the chocolate in a heat safe bowl.
- Let sit 2 mins, then whisk.
- Pop in fridge to cool and thicken for a few minutes.
- Brush some inside each cone to ensure equal chocolate yumminess in every bite!
- Stuff your cones with chocolate and marshmallows.
- Wrap in foil.
- Bake at 350 7-10 minutes until melted.
- Use a hand torch for the marshmallows, if desired or just serve from the oven.
- Serve with a sprinkle of graham cracker crumbs.