Because let’s face it, once in a while all kids need a candy overload! I made these for the boys the night of the Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards! They were the perfect treat for celebrating with friends! Be creative in your candy choices. I scored most of these goodies on Amazon! Gotta love the ease of online shopping! Big, swirly lollipops delivered right to your door! Candy Overload Milkshakes-here we come! I also added candy sushi on the edge of the glass-here is the how-to for that!
Here is the Strawberry Milk Shake Recipe I used!
- Candy, candy and more candy! I used M & M's, sour candy belts, candy sushi, candy necklaces, jumbo lollipops
- Chips Ahoy Mini Cookies
- Frosting (vanilla or chocolate)
- Peanut Butter (as glue)
- wooden skewers
- favorite milk shake recipe
- whipped cream
- fancy straws
- Use an offset spatula to spread a thick amount of frosting around each glass.
- Scoop on the M & M's pressing gently and filling in all spots.
- Wrap candy necklaces around the base of each glass.
- Thread candy belts onto skewers.
- Use peanut butter as glue to attach mini cookies right onto the glasses.
- Chill to firm the frosting and peanut butter or cookies will slide. (some sliding is ok and adds character to the glasses)
- Prepare your fave milkshake recipe and fill the glasses.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Add the lollipop, candy belts and straws!
- Serve up smiles!