I used my favorite chocolate disks to make these cones. Check out Chocoley...you will be happy you did!!!! Their disks melt evenly, dry perfectly and taste unreal!!!
- Chocolate Chocolate Disks
- Sugar/waffle Cones
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup ricotta cheese
- 3 T. cream cheese
- ½ cup confectioner's sugar
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips plus extra for topping
- Melt chocoley chocolates and dip cones. Let set up on wax paper.
- Beat cream to stiff peaks.
- Beat 2 cheeses and sugar.
- Fold in the stiff cream. Fold in chips.
- Fill cones and add more chips!
Filling adapted from Sweet