I used my favorite chocolate disks to make these cones. Check out Chocoley...you will be happy you did!!!! Their disks melt evenly, dry perfectly and taste unreal!!!
- Chocolate Chocolate Disks
- Sugar/waffle Cones
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup ricotta cheese
- 3 T. cream cheese
- ½ cup confectioner's sugar
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips plus extra for topping
- Melt chocoley chocolates and dip cones. Let set up on wax paper.
- Beat cream to stiff peaks.
- Beat 2 cheeses and sugar.
- Fold in the stiff cream. Fold in chips.
- Fill cones and add more chips!
Filling adapted from Sweet
These look amazing. When you are referring to chocolate disks, do you mean the candy chocolate like the Wilton chocolate disks? Thanks 🙂
Hugs & Cookies xoxo says
Yes but try chocoley-so much better!
These look awesome! How far in advance can you make these? Also, once made, I’m assuming they’re kept in the frig, but don’t the cones get soft? Thanks!