These brownies are perfect!!! The 3 minute caramel is wonderful paired with oreos and a perfect brownie! Enjoy!
I LOVE THESE BROWNIES!
Caramel and Oreo Stuffed Brownies
- 4 eggs
- 1 ¼ cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup butter melted
- 2 ¼ cups sugar
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 26 Oreos
Caramel (Use 1 1/2 cups from this recipe-save rest for ice cream!)
- 1 package Kraft Caramels
- 5 Tablespoons butter
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk 14 ounces
- Preheat your oven to 350 and line 9 x13 pan with nonstick foil.
- In a bowl, beat 4 eggs.
- Add cocoa, salt, baking powder, and vanilla.
- Add butter.
- Add sugar until smooth.
- Add flour .
- Spread half into the pan.
- Lay Oreos on top.
- Pour on 1 1/2 cups caramel. (Recipe below)
- Spread rest of batter on top carefully and bake 25-30 minutes
- Cool entirely before cutting.
3 Minute Rich Microwave Caramel
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 40 Kraft Caramel squares unwrapped
- 5 T. butter
- Microwave all together for about 3 minutes, stirring after each minute. Should be smooth, creamy and rich!