These adorable cookie cups are filled with chocolate ganache and topped with salted caramel. They will surely be the hit of your next party!
Caramel Cookie Cups
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups miniature chocolate chips
- 200g Hersheys chocolate, chopped
- 100ml heavy cream
- salted caramel, homemade or store bought
- sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease a muffin tin.
- In a medium bowl combine the flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking soda, salt. Whisk together.
- In mixer, beat together the butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until creamy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Slowly beat in the flour mixture until smooth.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Use large scoop to place into muffin tins.
- Bake 12 minutes.
- Use kitchen tool to press into centers creating a well for the chocolate.
- Microwave chocolate and cream until smooth. Let cool a little to thicken.
- Remove cookies from tins and pour chocolate into centers.
- Pop in fridge to set up.
- Pour caramel in the centers to cover the chocolate filling.
- Sprinkle with sea salt.
Leave a Reply