This bread is so unique and wonderful that you have to try it. Simple too! Recommended by a friend, I had to check it out. It was hard to believe that just a few ingredients would produce a bread texture. I was amazed by the outcome. And, it’s healthy too!!!
- 1 cup cashew butter
- 5 eggs
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- In a food processor, combine cashew butter and eggs until very smooth.
- Add in apple cider vinegar and honey.
- Add baking soda and salt.
- Transfer bread batter to an 8 x 4 inch loaf pan lined with nonstick foil.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes.
- Cool for 2 hours before slicing.
adapted from Elana’s Pantry