Cast Iron Chicken
You may need:
- 1 whole chicken cut up, or your fave chicken parts (Dried very well with paper towels!!)
- 2 T. butter
- Fresh Rosemary
- salt, pepper, garlic, paprika
- ¼c. white wine
- ¾c. chicken broth
- 1 T. butter
- Heat Cast Iron Skillet in an oven and bring it up to 450 degrees.
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, garlic, paprika.
- Once at temp, remove pan and add 2 T. butter which will melt.
- Lay chicken into pan skin side down and some fresh rosemary. (season other side while skin down)
- Put back in the oven for 15 mins.
- Remove, flip chicken and roast another 15 mins or until internal temp reaches 165.
- Remove chicken to a plate.
- Heat skillet carefully on stovetop.
- Add wine and broth to deglaze.
- Bring to a low simmer and add butter.
- Serve over chicken.