This vegetable was INSANE! Run and make it NOW! The parmesan cheese and bread crumbs help them crispy up and the hot sauce send them over the top. You’re welcome!!!!
Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- head cauliflower, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 T. olive oil
- ⅔ cup seasoned bread crumbs
- ⅔ cup grated parmesan cheese
- garlic powder, salt, pepper, to taste
- ⅔ c. Franks Hot Sauce
- In a large ziploc bag, combine flour, milk, olive oil, and a nice sprinkle of the garlic, salt and pepper.
- Add cauliflower bites and close bag.
- Shake up to coat well.
- Pull out each piece of cauliflower shaking off excess coating.
- Lay on a nonstick foil lined cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs and parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 450 for 15 minutes.
- Pour on the hot sauce, toss well and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve with extra hot sauce and ranch or blue cheese dressing.
Adapted from Spend With Pennies-head on over for a plethora of fabulous recipes!