Chewy Chips Ahoy Candy Bars
- 11.3 ounces Chips Ahoy
- 4 mini Butterfingers chopped
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chips
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a 9x9 pan with nonstick foil.
- Food process the cookies to crumbs.
- Mix crumbs with the sweetened condensed milk and stir in the Butterfingers.
- Press into the pan and bake 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle on the chips.
- Return to the oven for 2 minutes and then spread the chocolate across the bars.
- Cool completely and cut into squares.