This dinner was beyond amazing and my hubby rated it a 10.5 on a scale from 1-10! Most definitely making this one again next week! And the week after, and the week after that! You get the idea!
Chicken with Garlic and Mushrooms in a Sundried Tomato Cream Sauce
- 1 T. Butter
- 1 small container sliced mushrooms
- 5 chopped garlic cloves
- 1 T. olive oil
- 1 T. butter
- 2 lbs chicken breast (salt and peppered and a dash paprika)
- 1 cup sundried tomatoes (reconstituted in microwave with ¼ cup liquid)
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ⅓ cup parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- fresh parsley, chopped for garnish
- 8 ounces cooked pappardelle.
- Melt butter in skillet and fry garlic and mushrooms till mushrooms are brown. Remove to plate.
- Add oil and butter.
- Add chicken and pan fry golden on each side.
- Remove to plate.
- Add broth and cream and parmesan,
- Return mushrooms to pan and add the sundried tomatoes.
- Simmer 5 mins till thick,
- Add salt/pepper to taste.
- Return chicken and let simmer to cook through.
- Add cooked pappardelle.
- Add cheese and parsley.
- Cover with foil to melt.
You Can also make this dinner with Chicken Thighs!
April 2018 update…..still making this every week! We just love it!!!