- 1 package chicken cutlets, thin
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1½ cups cornstarch
- 1 small package sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup Marsala wine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- Baby Broccoli (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon heavy cream
- salt/pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a skillet on med-high.
- Dredge cutlets in cornstarch and season with salt/pepper.
- Pan fry to brown to both sides. Remove chicken to a plate.
- Add mushrooms to pan and brown.
- Put heat on high and add marsala, butter and broth.
- Add the 1 T. cornstarch and cook until liquid reduces by half.
- Add cream, salt/pepper to taste.
- Return chicken to pan to simmer in sauce just a few minutes until cooked through. Add baby broccoli now as it only needs a few minutes to cook. Enjoy!
- Top with scallions for garnish, if desired!