Most people won’t need a recipe for quesadillas so this is more of a reminder to make them as another dinner idea! My kids love these quesadillas! They are picky eaters so I add only limited ingredients. For those of you who are more adventurous, you can add lots of veggies, too. These would be great with big chunks of red onion and slices of avocado. I use thighs for these but you can use chicken breasts if you prefer.
You may need:
- 1 package boneless skinless thighs
- Seasonings of your choice-we used salt pepper, paprika, garlic powder
- olive oil for skillet
- flour tortillas
- shredded cheese of your choice My kids like mozzarella
- butter for skillet
- Generously season both sides of thighs and grill in a cast iron skillet (with a drop of olive oil) until the internal temp is 165. Cover and let rest on a plate. Cut into cubes.
- For the quesadillas, melt butter in a skillet and add one tortilla. Top with cheese and chicken and a second tortilla. Grill on both sides and cut into triangles.