Chocolate Cheesecake Banana Bread
Cream Cheese Filled Banana Bread
- 2 ripe mashed bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ c. sugar
- ½ c. canola oil
- ¼ c. plus 2 T. Buttermilk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 ¾ c. flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- Cream Cheese Filling
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temp
- ⅓ c. sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 T. Flour
- ½ cup chocolate chips melted and cooled a drop
- Grease 10 inch loaf pan well.
- Beat bananas, eggs and sugar.
- Add oil, buttermilk and vanilla till smooth.
- Add all dry ingredients.
- Spread half in the pan.
- Top with cream cheese filling (make filling by beating all filling ingredients together.) and then spread rest of this batter on top.
- Bake 350 for 1 hour and 10 mins.
- Cool 10 mins in pan and then invert onto a rack to cool completely.