Why have a chocolate chip cookie when you can have a chocolate chip cookie s’mores oozing with melted chocolate and toasted marshmallows! Talk about a child’s dream come true! This is so simple to make and yet would make any get together extra fun! Everyone would feel like a kid…even the kids! Ha!
- ¾ c. salted butter, softened
- ¾ c. dark brown sugar
- ¼ c. granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 c. all purpose flour
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 c. chocolate chips
- 1 cup chocolate chips, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment.
- Beat butter and sugars till creamy. Add egg and vanilla.
- Add flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt. Fold in chocolate.
- Using a cookie scoop drop dough onto sheet. Mine baked about 14 minutes but check the time depending on the size. They should be lightly brown. The tops do not really brown so don’t over bake.
- Press tops with a spatula when hot to flatten for the s'mores assembly. Cool
- Lay marshmallows on nonstick foil lined sheet and place under broiler until fluffy and toasty! Watch closely-this happens quickly.
- Lay 2 marshmallows on one cookie and spread chocolate on another cookie.
- Sandwich together and dig in!
Cookie recipe adapted from Sally’s Baking Addiction
S’mores Inspiration from PopSugar