THE SECRET INGREDIENT? VANILLA PUDDING IN THE BATTER!! THESE COOKIES REEEEEEALLY WERE DELICIOUS AND I LOVED THE LOOK OF THEM ONCE BAKED! THEY TASTED JUST AS GREAT AFTER BEING FROZEN FOR A FEW DAYS, TOO! GOOD TO KNOW FOR BAKING AHEAD OF TIME! I CHILLED MY DOUGH 24 HOURS WHICH LED TO A NICE THICK COOKIE. GIVE THESE A TRY NEXT TIME YOU’RE CRAVING SOME YUMMY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!!!!
THE SECRET INGREDIENT!!! LOL
DIG IN!!! WHICH ONE DO YOU WANT?
Get Your Cookie Sheets—> Here!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Sift together the flour and baking soda, set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar.
- Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla.
- Blend in the flour mixture.
- Stir in the milk chocolate chips, trying to spread evenly through cookie dough.
- Make balls of cookie dough, about 1 inch in diameter.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Edges should be golden brown.
MY NOTES: I HALVED THIS RECIPE AND STILL MADE 3 DOZEN AND I USED SEMI SWEET CHIPS.
Adapted from THE FRESHMAN COOK